Sunday, March 31, 2013

Davido explains this photo of him in bed with that chick


Sure you remember when this photo went viral on all social networks..!!
Davido was a guest on Rubbing Minds this past Sunday, and the host, Ebuka Obi Uchedu asked him about this photo of him in bed with a babe. Below is how he explained it:

<<<< "I was just sleeping and she probably just slipped in. I don't know where, how anything happened. I don't know her. I was in an apartment then and everything was just free. Maybe my door was unlocked or something like that and she slipped in and took the picture. I moved out to my new house, big house, you can't try anything, the security is tight." >>>>
He said the girl later called his people to apologize to him.

These days, I don't know between our celebs and politicians who do a lie job better! Ok agreed she slipped into his bedroom just like that? Without anyone really noticing? and he was as dead as wood not to feel a feminine body or infact a weight on him? 
Davido! Davido!! Davido!!! Lmao...How many times did I call you? God is watching you oo... You should have at least told us the truth...!

But well, I honestly think he is above 18, so he owes no one any explanation. Though I can't call him a role model because he is definitely not one, any youth looking up to the dude is doing that at his own peril shaa. 
#Just Saying.
Previous Post
Next Post

About Author