Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Celebrity Model of the Week: PINKYLIPZ BERRYLEE (Exclusive Interview)

Born Lilian Dikeocha, the only daughter from a family of three (3).
Tall, fair, gorgeous, daring and ambitious. Hails from Imo State, the eastern part of Nigeria.

At yet a tender age, she has graced the stages of Nigeria's leading Runway Gigs and with her innate elegance and multicultural beauty, Ms. Dikeocha has become the defining face amongst divas/models across Nigeria.
Her unique blend of fashion and elegance has captivated everyone including us here at CMB.

<LA MODELLA AFRIK> in partnership with <CUBAZE MYKELZ BLOG>
Is proud to present to you, one of Nigeria's up-coming Top Models,
Lilian Dikeocha, also known as PinkyLipz BerryLee.
In this interview, the runway diva who recently celebrated her birthday in the suburbs of Ikotun, Lagos; on 23rd February, takes us through her world of fashion, modelling, and ambition.

CMB: IT’S OUR PLEASURE TO MEET WITH YOU MS. LEE...
HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY?
Lilian: The pleasure is mine! My day so far has been cool!

CMB: COULD YOU TELL US A BIT ABOUT YOURSELF?
Lilian: Well, I am Lilian, the last and only daughter of my parents. Used to have an elder brother, but I lost him last year.
So now it’s just me!
I'm from the eastern part of Nigerian, Imo state to be precise.
I'm a student. Yet to be admitted in a school though, I hope this year would not pass me by. Planning on studying Business Administration. I think I have to stop here.

CMB: WE ARE REALLY SORRY ABOUT YOUR LOSS.  PLEASE ACCEPT OUR CONDOLENCE. WE BELIEVE GOD WILL GRANT YOU THE FORTITUDE TO BEAR IT.
Lilian: Thanks, Amen.












 












CMB: SO, WHEN DID YOU OFFICIALLY BEGIN YOUR MODELLING CAREER?
Lilian: Early last year.

CMB: WOW! THAT'S COOL CAN YOU TELL US WHAT LED YOU INTO MODELLING?
Lilian: Inspiration did. I was being inspired by a lot of people. So, with that I took interest in modelling.


CMB: GOING BY THE ATTITUDES OF NIGERIAN PARENTS, WAS YOUR DAD IN SUPPORT OF YOUR CHOICE OF CAREER?
Lilian: Hmm! not really. He knows nothing about my choice yet and that is because i don't stay with him. I currently live with my mum and she is in support of my choice.

CMB: TALKING ABOUT FASHION, WHAT ARE YOUR PREFERRED COLOUR COMBINATIONS?
Lilian: Pink on Purple. Those are my best colour combinations!

CMB: WHAT IS GROWING UP LIKE, LIVING WITH YOUR MOTHER?
Lilian: Well, growing up is cool! I am just like every other normal person. My mother is cool and understanding. Although tough at times, she is still the best mum ever.

CMB: HOW DID YOU COME UP WITH THE NAME “PINKYLIPZ BERRYLEE?”
Lilian: Hmmm! I just thought of something to use. I love pink and my lips are kind of pinkish. I came up with the ‘PINKYLIPZ’ and as for the ‘BERRYLEE’, I got ‘LEE’ from my name LILIAN, and that's what most of my friends call me.


CMB: APART FROM LILIAN, DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER NAME, A NATIVE NAME TO BE PRECISE?
Lilian: Yeah I sure do have. ONYINYECHI! That's my native name.

CMB: WHAT IS THAT ONE THING YOU CAN DO WITHOUT?
Lilian: A lot of things though. For now I will say my PHONE.

CMB: AS AN ASPIRING YOUNG MODEL, WITH AN ELEGANT BODY, WHAT CAN YOU SAY IS YOUR SELLING POINT(s)?
Lilian: Just like you said my BODY and also I believe my SHAPE as well.

CMB: YEAH, SURE BUT EVERY GIRL HAS A SELLING POINT LEE...
DON'T BE SHY, TELL US.
Lilian: That's funny. As you can see aint got much features, that's why I said my SHAPE. because I know it could be killing and maybe to top it my HIPS. 



CMB: WOW..! SO I GUESS THAT'S WHAT KEEPS THE CLIENTS COMING HUHN? 
Lilian: Yeah! pretty certain about that!

CMB: AND HOW DO YOU HANDLE YOUR MALE FANS AND CLIENTS ALIKE?
Lilian: The best way I can!

CMB: IS LILIAN IN A RELATIONSHIP AT THE MOMENT?
Lilian: No!

CMB: SINGLE AND SEARCHING OR SINGLE AND WAITING?
Lilian: Single and not ready to mingle for now.

CMB: WHAT WILL YOU SAY ARE THE QUALITIES OF YOUR IDEAL MAN?
Lilian: A caring, lovely and trust worthy man. I also like neatness.

CMB: AWAY FROM RELATIONSHIPS NOW, LETS TALK ABOUT YOUR JOURNEY AS AN UPCOMING MODEL. WHAT ARE YOUR GOALS?
Lilian: To bring out the best in me and become successful.

CMB: THERE ARE MANY OTHER MODELS LIKE YOU IN THE INDUSTRY. HOW DO YOU PLAN TO RISE ABOVE THEM?
Lilian: I am not in a hurry. I am just gonna be myself. I only need that opportunity to put my skills to work; I believe that I’ve got what it takes to be; not just a model but an international one. With God, my friends, family and Supporters by my side, I know I’ll achieve my dreams.




CMB: DO YOU SEE YOURSELF CONTESTING IN THE (MBGN) PAGEANT SOMEDAY?
Lilian: Sure!

CMB: SO, AS A BEAUTY QUEEN, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR PLANS?
Lilian: Touching different lives, especially the poor and the needy.

 CMB: ARE YOU A CHRISTIAN?
Lilian: Yes!

CMB: IF YOU’RE BEING OFFERED $750 TO POSE SEMI NUDE FOR A SOFT SELL MAGAZINE, WOULD YOU BULGE?
Lilian: It depends, if it aint so nude, I guess i will!

CMB: ROLE MODELS?
Lilian: Yvonne Nelson.

CMB: WHERE DO YOU SEE YOURSELF, FIVE YEARS FROM NOW?
Lilian: Being great and fulfilled.

CMB: THANKS FOR SPENDING SOMETIME WITH US, MS. LEE.
Lilian: You always welcome!

CMB: THE CMB CREW WISHES YOU THE BEST OF THE BEST IN YOUR CAREER.
STAY FOCUSED AND STAY SAFE...WE ALL PRAY TO SEE YOU AT THE TOP...!
Lilian: Amen! Much thanks.






















MODEL SPECIFICATIONS:

HEIGHT: 5:8ft  | EYE COLOUR: White & Black |
HAIR COLOUR: Black 
BUST SIZE: 32  | WAIST: 28  | SHOE SIZE: 40  

CONTACT DETAILS:
Facebook: Pinkylipz Berrylee
Twitter: @princcezlee
Management: 00913476660454(UK) +2347063798212(Nig).
Previous Post
Next Post

About Author

0 comments: