Thursday, January 23, 2014

Did I make a mistake by letting my boyfriend go?


I used to be in a relationship with this guy. Just after we started dating he travelled back to finish up his masters. For the first few weeks, the relationship was going smoothly.. I used to call more.(Maybe I showed too much emotions). I realized he didn't use to call so I decided to stop calling. I told him about it and he came up with news of him having to work really hard to support himself and didn't have time to keep in touch as he should. I tried to understand but I later thought a guy should no matter how busy he is find time to talk to his girlfriend... We had an argument about this and a lot of other things and I deleted him off my bbm.

 Then he started calling regularly. We sorted it all, he was readded and he continued with no calling. At times we don't chat for like 2 days den he messages on the next day to act like everything is cool. A particular day came, we had a good chat and it was all fun everyone was happy. The next day I didn't hear from him. I pinged him in the afternoon and he read and replied immediately ( which meant he wasn't busy, he had been with his phone).

 I told him I just wanted to holla nd know if he was fine.. I got really fed up and angry and spoke to him I was rude( my bad) when I'm angry I could be rude. ( Didn't insult him but dere re other ways of being rude). He was giving attitude and stuff and wasn't sorry. I cried, told my brother about it and he told me the guy is obviously having fun I should just turn the table around. Not to mention he has this girl Bestfriend who is always with him. They practically do everything together, I'm beginning to believe they are not friends like he claims sef.

I stopped calling, texting or checking up. Then he started starting a chat after like a week or 2 interval. Oh well I couldn't care less.. I was over him.. He recently accused me of being inconsiderate and rude....
In summary he was acting non interested, hot and cold and not caring and extremely forgetful ( Quite a number of things he forgot) and if was ( angry and rude, trying to make him serious)
Is he right? Am I wrong? Please help.
Previous Post
Next Post

About Author

0 comments: