Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Is Halloween really a celebration for the devil? !!! Viewer's discretion is adviced!!!

This morning, I'm about to blog nd i observe what nature is trying to do. I will tell y'all. It's simply tryna skip fall and jump to winter.lol. Makes no sense uhn?
Aii, enough of that, let's talk HALLOWEEN. Spooky!!!
The 31st day of October every year never goes by without being celebrated. It Halloween!!! Yaaaayy.
Let's go trick or treating. Get candies upon candies. Chocolate bar, gummy bears, gummy burgers,etc.
I personally don't celebrate Halloween because my mum believe Itz for the devil. (Some African mentality) but I actually don't blame my mum because I went to Manhattan to take some pictures of people in their spooky costume. Pooh lawd, y'all don't wanna know what I be seeing tho. I was scared to death boy. Lol. Will love to share a few, might be a lot but trust me I got lot more.lol
I call it HALLOWEEN COSTUME ALL GONE WRONG. 

Previous Post
Next Post

About Author

0 comments: