Wednesday, September 25, 2013

OYINDAMOLA (One of a Kind)


 







Another year, another story....
Sitting on the couch, thinking about the past few months, all the love, all the care and all the great times we shared. Not everyone around you can make you laugh when you don't even want to smile. Not everyone around you can make you feel better, just by listening to you. Not everyone around you can say that they'll always be there for you and even keep up to that. Not everyone around you can make your life on earth, like living on paradise, but you never cease to amaze me. 

Despite the billions of times I went wrong, messed up and hurt you, you never gave up on me, even through my darkest moments. You got a big and kind heart like no other. On your birthday, I thought of giving you the cutest gift in the world. But then I realized that is not possible, because you yourself are the cutest gift in the world. How can I give you yourself?

I may not be with you to celebrate this special day but near or far, I just wanna wish you the best of life's sweetness, unending joy, love, peace and prosperity. Thank you so much for being such a darling.

No matter where I go, I'm sure I'll never come across a person who has a smile cuter than yours. 
You're a star! 

Happy Birthday to you dear. Love ya Muchos..!!




Previous Post
Next Post

About Author

1 comment: