Monday, September 24, 2012

Paris Jackson ‘Doesn’t Want To Be Known As MJ’s Daughter’



 

Paris Jackson says she would be famous without her father’s last name. Fourteen-year-old Paris Jackson is talking to Glamour magazine about breaking into the movie industry with the upcoming film London’s Bridge and the Three Kings, and she gets surprisingly candid about what it’s like to be the daughter of the late King of Pop and the family drama surrounding her decision to get into the business.

“I love my dad, and I’m proud to be his daughter. I just don’t think the title ‘M.J.’s daughter’ fits me,” she says bluntly. “A lot of people think he’s the only reason I’m making it, but I want to show that I do have talent and that I can make it if I try. I want to be my own person.”
But she admits that her foray into the entertainment industry hasn’t been met with support from all of the members of her famous family.
Maybe Paris really is as spoiled as her auntie Janet allegedly claimed… Raise your hand if you think Paris would be famous if she wasn’t her father’s daughter. We’ll wait.
Previous Post
Next Post

About Author

0 comments: